To all those singers who beguile us by their voices.
Those singers we love, whose voices are like a charm drawing us in, into a fantasy of some sort, in a daze. Thesxe voices, which can't be seen but heard and felt are what truly feels beautiful. Not just skin-deep, but in the true sense, deeper than that.
Some of the singers and songs I am completely obsessed with rn are :
- DNCE : Toothbrush
- EDEN : XO
- Panic At The Disco : Death of a Bachelor
- Rudimental : Rumour Mill
- Maluma : Corazon
- The Weeknd : Earned It
- Arctic Moneys : Do I Wanna Know?
- A Day Before Us OSTs
- MC Kevinho : O Grave Bater
- Lana Del Rey : Born To Die
- The Lumineers : Sleep On The Floor
- G-Eazy : Marilyn
- James Blunt : Lose My Number
- will.i.am : Mona Lisa